Fundraising Champion Social Media Guide
You can use these sample social media posts to get the word out about Cayuga Health Giving Day to your social networks! You can copy and paste or get creative - just make sure to always include your fundraising page link in all of your posts and our hashtag #CayugaGivingDay.
- Cayuga Health is participating in Cayuga Health Giving Day, a 24-hour giving movement, on September 14! Join me in supporting Cayuga Health to support our medical professionals and staff. As a Fundraising Champion for Cayuga Health, I have my own fundraising page, so check out this link to donate to my personal fundraiser during Cayuga Health Giving Day: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- Cayuga Health Giving Day is in less than X days away! My goal is to raise $500 for Cayuga Health, but I need YOUR help to get here. Make a lasting contribution here: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- TODAY IS THE DAY! I need your help in supporting Cayuga Health! I am fundraising for [HOSPITAL NAME] because [IMPACT ORGANIZATION HAS HAD ON YOU]. Please consider making a contribution to my fundraising page here: [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]. Your gift will make a huge impact!
- Cayuga Health needs YOU! Join me in supporting their mission of providing safe, compassionate, comprehensive healthcare: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- I am fundraising for Cayuga Health during Cayuga Health Giving Day on September 14! Check out my page here [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK] to donate and share!
- Thank you to the donors and supporters that have helped me reach X% of my goal! Help me get to 100% #CayugaHealthGivingDay: [FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK]
- Use your own personal photos to show your support and tell your story, and make sure to use #cayugagivingday in your post!
- Insert the link to your fundraising page in your bio so your supporters will be able to navigate to your fundraising page right from Instagram!
Tips & Ideas for Fundraising
Social Media Challenge: Use social media as a way to interact with others close to the cause and to promote your fundraising efforts. Encourage your friends to share your fundraising page - maybe offer to make a $5 donation in the name of anyone who shares your page or their own story (A great way to encourage participation if you were already going to make some donations).
Hashtag Challenges: Hashtags are a great way to engage with your network! Use #cayugagivingday to promote our positive impact and to share reasons why being a Fundraising Champion is important to you.
- #CayugaHealthGivingDay: Expand the reach of your fundraising page by inserting yourself into the #CayugaHealthGivingDay conversation! Your posts will be searchable by anyone looking to be involved in the statewide giving celebration
Utilize the suite of social share image on the Cayuga Health Giving Day website to make your fundraising posts stand out on social media. Here’s a link to our downloadable goodies section.
You can also enhance your own personal photos using free online editing resources like Canva. Personalized graphics will highlight your story to make a greater impact when reaching out to friends and family through email and social media. And including the link to your fundraising page, the organization's name, and the Cayuga Health Giving Day hashtag on your image will make the graphic an even more powerful tool for fundraising!